Does this sound like You?
- You want to make a difference in the lives of children and their families who rely on our mission to help them obtain the services they need.
- You thrive working alongside highly skilled and dedicated colleagues – contributing your own knowledge while learning from them at the same time.
- The idea of truly getting to know the families you are serving – their hopes, their dreams, their challenges – gets you fired up.
- You believe that “mentorship” should not just be a token program but something that is part of an organization’s culture, lived out by each employee day after day.
- A supportive, flexible environment is important to you.
- You’re comfortable dressing down. This is children’s therapy, after all, and we take our lead from the kids!
- You love to laugh. You love it when others laugh!
- You want to keep learning. And you want a clinic that supports and values continued learning, too.
- Ultimately, you don’t just want a job – you want to look forward to going to work each day. And you want to be surrounded by people who care about you as an individual – in other words, a family!
Come see what we are about about! Schedule a time to visit Joy Therapy and Learning Center – meet our teams, tour our clinic, and observe therapy sessions. We’ll show you that we not only talk the talk, we actually walk the walk.
Ready to join us?! Please Contact Us for more information and use the CAREERS option in the forms drop down menu..